A midday snack is never a bad idea, I think, especially if it can be made with simple every day ingredients. Crispy, baked-not-fried, lightly spiced and topped with some tangy ranch and thinly sliced green onions. Maybe a little sriracha for a little extra spice. Yum. These would also be great as a side dish. Imagine them served with some chicken, topped with gravy. The possibilities are endless. I sure hope you give these a try. Enjoy!
Crispy Baked Potato Wedges
5 large Russet potatoes (no need to peel)
4 Tablespoons olive oil
1/2 Teaspoons salt (or more, as preferred)
1/2 Teaspoon pepper
1/2 Teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 Teaspoon onion powder
1/2 Teaspoon paprika
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Prep Potatoes. Wash well and gently scrub any stubborn dirt off the potatoes, then cut each potato into approximately 6-8 wedges.
3. In a small bowl, mix all spices together. Toss the potato wedges in 4 tablespoons oil, and sprinkle over the spices and toss to coat evenly.
4. Lay out in one layer on a cookie sheet, and bake in preheated oven for approximately 35-40 minutes, or until crisped and golden brown.
5. Let cool slightly, then top as desired. Enjoy.